About the Role
Business Services Manager
ACCESS TO SENSITIVE AREAS:
Will have access to all sensitive areas of the department and program containing sensitive documentation and material such as Loan support, Payroll, Purchasing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
This position for the Nixyáawii Community Financial Services (NCFS) will be responsible for meeting with prospective borrowers, assisting them with the application process, ensuring that loans are approved according to Loan criteria and are properly documented, collateralized and disbursed. Basic knowledge of the estate process, tribal collections and court/garnishment process is desired.
Shall provide prompt and courteous service in a friendly demeanor while providing general information and services to NCFS clients related to their tax preparation, data collection, and data base input and report generation. Dynamic self-starters who are eager to thrive in a unique and challenging environment while sharing our passion for excellent customer service are preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Greet and welcome guest(s) as soon as they arrive at the NCFS offices, provide directions to appropriate business locations or personnel.
2. Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls for NCFS services.
3. Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and non-inventory deliveries.
4. Maintain appointment schedule for client tax preparation collection and aligning contract services to complete the required returns.
5. Always maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary or otherwise sensitive information.
6. Become familiar and increasingly proficient with the NCFS client data base system, inputting client information and producing frequent reports.
7. Coordinate NCFS document preparations, communications, and projects as assigned.
8. Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints including promptly reporting complaints, or service requests, relating to the facility, parking lot(s) and nearby surroundings effectively.
9. Coordinate preparations, and guests’ arrival for special events or promotions as requested.
10. Comply with regulatory laws, NCFS employee handbook, Tribal and safety codes, etc.
11. Assisting with Digital marketing/social media updates and edits.
12. Assist with business loan document and necessary client documentation for underwriting review
13. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Associates degree in business or information management field. High School Diploma or GED with related work experience contained in #2.
2. Two (2) years proven work experience as a Front Office Representative, Administrative Support position or related job titles with similar essential functions and public roles.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
4. Effective communication skills – provide basic, clear, and accurate information in-person, over the phone and in writing (including email).
5. Work history that demonstrates strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and attendance record.
6. Hands-on experience with office equipment (copier, phone, computer, and such).
7. Professional attitude – demonstrated ability to be resourceful and proactive to issues as they arise in a professional manner.
8. Flexible schedule for normal duties and special event coordination (likely both day and swing shift hour availability).
9. Must be at least 21 years of age and have reliable transportation.
1. Experience with marketing and/or creating marketing literature.
2. Community knowledge.
3. Proficiency in CMS/CRM software such as Salesforce.
4. Data management, electronic and paper.
About the Company
NCFS is a Native 501(c)(3) nonprofit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Native CDFIs build equitable economies in Native communities by opening doors to loans, extending credit to thriving businesses, generating good jobs, culturally competent financial coaching and expanding access to new opportunities.