Nixyáawii Neighborhood Open House
Sign up to have a chance to log in to learn more about the Nixyáawii neighborhood! Hear from CTUIR staff members who can help answer your questions.
We will be holding two webinars on Thursday, April 1: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. OR 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Please select which slot you are interested in attending when you sign up!
The new Nixyáawii neighborhood is an opportunity for CTUIR Tribal Members to build, live, and enjoy their own homes in their own community. Nixyáawii will sit on approximately twelve acres and will be located southeast of the Nixyáawii Education Center and Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center. Fifty shovel-ready residential lots will be available, and will include:
– 99-year leases for a choice of lots between 4,000 and 6,8000 square feet
– Flexibility for homeowners to build and own a home that suits their needs
– Paved streets and sidewalks
– A community park and walking trails
– A safe, walkable design with close proximity to CTUIR events and services at the Nixyáawii Governance Center, Nixyáawii Community School, and the Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center
– Easy access to Kayak Public Transit
– Access through alleyways behind each lot
– Stubbed-out utility connections
– Access to electricity through Pacific Power and fiber optic internet
– Space reserved for future neighborhood businesses and services
using this link: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/5dd222df/hh5fcY3wNEesmpDl5P3QPw?u=https://nixyaawii.brownpapertickets.com/