What we do:
Are you self-motivated? Have a business idea or an established business wanting to expand? We are hyper-focused on assisting Native American entrepreneurs gain the confidence, clarity, capital, and relationship building to execute their business plan. Our services are available to Enrolled Tribal members, their families, Descendants, their families, and Tribal employees, and their families.
You may have an idea for a business, but don’t know where to start or maybe you are an existing business owner who wants to expand. Our confidential one-on-one business counseling can guide you through the process.
Business Development provides technical assistance services at low or no cost rates such as:
- Access to capital– We can connect you to the appropriate resources and add you to our small business loan pipeline
- Digital Marketing – work with our professional services providers to establish a digital marketing strategy including:
- Website creation
- Social Media assistance
- Brand/Marketing Strategy– Logo creation, business cards, brand storytelling/continuity.
- Business Plan assistance – remote or in-person business plan creation assistance.
- Promotion– Promote your business through our online, searchable business directory, and website. Free year business membership with Pendleton Chamber of Commerce.
Financial and Entrepreneurship Education (Adult & Youth)
Setting goals, budgeting, saving, spending, borrowing, using credit — these are just a few types of knowledge, skills, and behaviors people need to manage their resources effectively.
Our training opportunities fit our community needs, and yours, by helping you better understand your financial options for overall financial well-being. We offer a variety of tools for both adults and youth such as classes, workshops, and one-on-one coaching.
A financial coach is available to help you reach your financial goals. Learn how to build savings or pay down debt, for example, with stronger money management skills. Improve your financial literacy and your money habits with the assistance of our financial coach.
Our coaches can help you:
- Understand your spending habits.
- Create a budget.
- Outline a financial plan.
- Understand the emotional components of dealing with money.
- Learn how to establish an emergency fund.
- Manage debt.